Dealing With Terrible Two’s and Beyond…
What You Will Learn:
- The only real reason your kids are not already well behaved.
- The way most parents talk to their kids, causing them to do exactly what you don’t want
- The crucial emotional bridge you MUST establish with your child before you try to change their behavior.
- The one word you are probably abusing, which triggers those awful temper tantrums
4 Facts You MUST Understand if you are Ever Going to Effectively Deal with the Terrible Twos or Children Behavior Problems
Behavior is driven by Emotion
Behavior, for any person of any age, is determined by their emotional state. People ACT from their emotions, and they later JUSTIFY their actions with logic. But small kids don’t have the ability to use logic, so they act purely from emotion.
Overuse of the word “No”
When a parent cries “No” at every little thing, kids stop listening. There are multiple ways to get what you want without screaming “NO” at your child – and it simply works better!
You MUST have rapport first.
Rapport simply means having an emotional connection to another person.
Language is a powerful tool and there are a bunch of tactics you need to learn to create the outcomes you want.
Use positive language instead of negative language.
Answers to Common Questions
- How will I access the product? You’ll be given a password to login right on this site. You’ll be able to listen from here OR download everything to your local device.
- Will this work with mobile device sucha sn an iPad, iPhone or Android? Yes. We’ve completely redesigned the entire site to be mobile compatible.
- What age is this suitable for? This course is ideal for working with kids age 2-6. I say this because at the age of 2 kids usually have a pretty good grasp of language, and after the age of 6 their logical mind develops further, which means you can add other tools to your parenting toolbox.
- How long does the course take to complete? Each lesson will take you about 20 minutes. I recommend you use one lesson per day, and you’ll finish in under 2 weeks. There are 12 lessons.
- I prefer to read. Do you have a written version? Yes. You get an ebook version of the course along with the audios.
As always, thank you for reading to the end and don’t forget to hit the follow button on the right side of the screen so you don’t miss any of my future posts. Don’t forget to check out the other sections of my website, listed below.